Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Day Off #2

Tuesday was not as eventful as Monday. I pretty much lazed around and then went to the mall just to waste some time (and to look at the puppies at the pet store). That evening we had an AFC Ladies Night at Gatti Town--just like Mr. Gatti's in Abilene although they didn't have cinnamon rolls. It was good to hang out and meet some of the other girls in the class. This morning it was very, very hard to get up. When you stay up till 12:00/1:00 for the past few nights it is really hard to drag yourself out of bed at 7:00. That is when the Sonic drink comes in handy :)

When I went to see Pirates Saturday one of the commercials beforehand was for Fanta. I still am singing that stupid song 4 days later. Wannna Fanta. Don'tcha wanna Fanta. Oy.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yeah, I can't believe Eric got a girl to like him and that he didn't drive crazy by being such a loner and nature freak...but I guess she was able to see through all that! Haha, just kidding. No, she seems like a nice girl (I've never met her), and so I'm happy for the two of them.