Thursday, July 13, 2006

Day Off #3 (I have a date!)

Today was pretty boring during the day. I'm really getting bored of staying home from work. I stayed around the house all day working out, cleaning, watching tv, and knitting.

That evening we had AFC class at the church. We spent time in small groups praying and then alone time praying. On the way back to the room I walked with Travis and we talked about our days. He mentioned he played some disc golf and I mentioned I would like to try it. He mentioned Saturday but then remembered I work. I said that the evening I was free so he said we would talk about it after class.

So after class he asked if Saturday I would like to go to dinner and then some other activity. I of course said yes. He then said "Ok, just to clarify I asked you out on a date and you said yes?" That's one thing I enjoyed--he went right out there and took initiative and asked. Kudos to him! And I've only known him 2 weeks but I feel comfortable with him. Typically when I go on dates I'm so nervous and on my guard. So I am looking forward to Saturday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin, I'm needing the update!!! Like how Saturday went...