Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Meeting

This weekend was very wonderful, full of fun with friends, family and co-workers. I saw two movies this weekend--The Lake House and The Devil Wears Prada. I highly recommend both!

Today I had my first meeting about tours. Houston and Anne (who work with me at the museum) were in the meeting along with representatives from the different sites in the park. The subject of the meeting--tours. Pretty much how scheduling is being done and ways to change it. According to Anne these same problems come up every year and not much gets resolved. The main problems are that the other people don't understand completely how I schedule the tours. Also, through some of their comments, it appears they don't care about serving the teachers. It doesn't matter what the teachers want as long as they get to give the group a quality tour and have all of their alotted time. Needless, to say I was a little frustrated by the end of the meeting.

I officially have knitted 2 dish cloths and am starting on my baby's blanket which will be donated to Hope Pregnancy (an organization for unwedd pregnant women).

1 comment:

Mary said...

Erin, sounds like you had a good 4th of July. Check out what I did!