Monday, July 17, 2006

The Date Update

So here is the update on how the date went Saturday:

Travis picked me up at 7:30 (in his truck that he washed and vacuumed--awe). He asked where I would like to eat and I was definatly feeling the Pei Wei craving. After dinner we went back to his apartment--we had to wait till it was dark for the next place. At his apartment he showed me some pictures from college--mainly his time in the Corp.

Once it was dark Travis took me to this, I guess it was a park, in Bryan. In the park was this trail with trees all around (I loved it). Travis brought a flashlight and he held out his arm for me to take (it was just like in an old movie). While on the trail we saw a deer running in the distance--I was very excited--I haven't seen a real deer in the wild. We also walked through 3 spider webs--but that was fun too!

We then went back to his apartment and watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Then Sunday we spent pretty much all day together. After church we watched King Kong at my apartment. By the end it was time to go back to church. After evening church Travis, Teresa, Carol, and I went to play soccer with the AFC group. After soccer (and a much needed shower) Travis came over and we watched one of my movies Connie and Carla--he loved it!

So it has been a very good weekend!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

sounds like things with you and this boy are going pretty well! you must keep your faithful readers updated on all the happenings! some of us are living vicariously through the romances of others... :)

Julie said...

It sounds like you had fun! I just hope he is worthy of your attention and that he is prepared to handle all of your awesomeness. :-)

Mary said...

You know, I wondered when you first started talking about Travis if maybe you two would go on a date...and you did! On the other hand, you guys sure watch some odd date movies...Emily Rose? Yikes!!!