Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Escape

The end of the school year is near...and it is quite easily seen in the students and the teachers. Today was suppose to be a simple day--one tour at 9:30 and another at 12:30. But it gets complicated when the teacher forgets she changed the time to an hour earlier and they arrive an hour late. So there was a bit of chaos for about 45 minutes in the museum.

After the tour Anne and I escaped from the museum! We had to deliver the art contest projects to the schools in Brenham and also deliver all kinds of business things to Blinn College. After our deliveries Anne decided to show me around the town. I saw Blue Bell Creamery--someday I'm going to go tour it. Maybe when people come to visit me we will go--you get free ice cream if that tempts anyone to come visit! Anne and I were gone over 2 and a half hours...it was great! And again another day to procrastinate on my project ;)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Erin, I'm loving the Blue Bell. I've actually been to the factory and taken the tour--yum! But hey, I know you will do a good job on your Discovery Room--it will all come together at the last minute, like so many other things in life!