Monday, May 08, 2006

Well, it's happened. I succombed to the masses who congregate on myspace.com. I was determined to stay off forever--no one could possibly make me convert...except one. I received an email from Eric Fiss aka EFitt. Eric was part of the "Lion's Den" crew from freshman year but then transfered to San Diego. Over the years I have occassionally kept in touch with him. Once he told me he was on myspace I jumped on the bandwagon. So far I haven't done too much on it...I'm still more partial to facebook.

www.myspace.com/crawfordee

My social calendar has slowed down a bit this week. I may try to hang out with people tomorrow night since I'm off on Wednesday. I was invited by Andrei, a guy from church, to an end of the semester get together at his apartment--I'm quite excited about this. Then Saturday after work I will be making my way to Austin for Kelly Haseltine's bachlorette party! I love staying busy!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Erin, who is Kelly Haseltine marrying??? I am so out of the loop.