Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Little Tired

I have not had a chance to catch up from my 3 hours of sleep Saturday night. I think about taking a nap when I get home from work but I've had other things to do--mainly cleaning up my apartment. My day off this week was scheduled for Thursday. Because of all the tours we have had in May I have had to come into work on Mondays which is usually my weekend. Our part time education assistant, Judy, is unable to come to work this week because her husband had emergency quadruple bipass surgery. I was happy to work for her because she desperatly needed to be with him. But I'm really starting to feel exhausted. The way it was going to work out was I would work Monday through Saturday this week, get Sunday of, then work Monday through Saturday again! I proabably could have made it but I don't really think I want to try. My boss, Houston felt sorry for me and said he would work for me this Saturday. So I get to sleep in and relax! A week and a half more till our busy time is over.

No comments: