Saturday, May 20, 2006

Lazy Weekend


Well, I made it through the week and I am pooped. I decided this weekend was going to be full of laying on the couch and watching movies/tv. This is my first weekend in a month to not have something to do. So Friday after work I got a FreeBirds burrito, rented two movies, and commenced relaxing. The first movie I watched was The Producers, a movie I have been meaning to see. It was ok--not what I was expecting. It also was a little slow at times. The second movie I rented was Everything is Illuminated, an independent film starring Elijah Wood. It was very good and I would highly recommend it!

This evening I watched a show on Food Network that discussed the different food at Disney World. My desire to go there was increased 200% by watching this show. (Also my desire to learn how to make large, decorative cakes was provoked). One of my biggest goals: make it to Disney World before I die. Some day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you haven't been to Disney World!!! One day...one day.