Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Busy Social Life

This weekend was jam-packed with lots of fun. The Invisible Children campout was wonderful. Christy and I wrote our letters and made our art projects. I got plenty of sleep while Christy stayed up socializing but we both woke up cold and in a layer of dew--yum! Christy stayed with me from Saturday through Monday and it was lots of fun--reminds me of the days in the dorm.

This week I am so incredibly busy. Of course work is full of tour after tour (May is the busiest of our months) but I also have lots going on after work. Here's a look at my schedule:

Monday: party at my place with Christy, Heather, and Jonathan
Tuesday: Girl's Devo party at Valerie's
Wednesday: Church
Thursday: 9:00 devo; then Mandy's 21st birthday celebration (possibly dancing at The Hall--excitement)
Friday: rest/work on lesson plan for Sunday
Saturday: Robin comes to visit--yeah!!!!

No comments: