Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Vacation Event Confirmed

My new favorite commercial right now is the advertisement for Dairy Queen's new Monster Cookie Blizzard. It has a hideous cuteness to it :)

************************************************************************************

One of my vacation weeks for the summer is slowly coming up, June 19-23. I had no idea what I was going to do. Of course I plan to head to Abilene to spend quality time with family and friends. But I wanted something special to do to make it really feel like vacation. And tonight I got confirmation of my special vacation event.

At the end of the week Marcus and I are going to see Les Miserables in Dallas! I'm so excited! This is one of my favorite musicals. I have listened to the music since middle school but have never seen the production on stage. We have 4th row seats on the balcony which is pretty good.

I shall await in utter anticipation.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so jealous! You'll have a blast.