Friday, May 26, 2006

*Place Title Here*


It is now 11:13 pm and I really should be in bed, getting rested for my day of work tomorrow. But one of my favorite romantic comedies is on--Only You. You know those movies that just give you a happy calming feeling? This movie does it to me everytime. Robert Downey Jr.--how can you not fall for his cute quirkiness? Another reason to love this movie: it references Roman Holiday--another one of my favorite romance movies.

Sometimes I wish my life was like a movie...as I'm sure many people do. Not just a romance movie--I would enjoy an action/adventure moment in my life or a mystery. I think I could do without a horror/suspense though :)

"All the worlds a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

"Life's like a movie. Write your own ending. Keep believing. Keep pretending."

1 comment:

Mary said...

EC, I saw that on TV this morning too! They must be having a marathon of romantic comedies and ran out of ideas. AHS graduation was good--less than 2 hours for over 500 graduates! I didn't see any beach balls, but there were certainly many foghorns and other rambunctious family member antics.